Thank you for your interest in joining the Ducas Construction team. Current openings include:
Assistant Superintendent’s Work Responsibilities
At Ducas Construction, our primary objective is to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. We believe that a successful project is defined, as much by the collaborative process, planning and execution as it is the end result. We strive for open and strong working relationships with the ownership and design teams, so that the final product can be defined and achieved in the most cost efficient manner.
Responsibilities: We are looking for an Assistant Superintendent to help deliver projects on time, on budget and that exceed client expectations. At Ducas Construction the Assistant Superintendents are an integral part of the project team. You will be the face of the company on the construction site, and are expected to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Ducas Construction principles.
Your working responsibilities will include a direct working relationship with the project superintendent and project manager. Directions given by the superintendent and project manager will be taken without question and performed diligently. An understanding of basic construction methods, skills and equipment is required. An understanding of safe working conditions and OSHA compliant practices is essential. Demonstrate excellent communication skills with all members of the team including owners, architects, engineers, consultants and subcontractors. All are valued team members and will be treated honestly, fairly and professionally.
Requirements: 5+ years’ experience in the building trades
- Basic knowledge of construction methods, skills and practices
- Basic knowledge of safety practices and OSHA regulations
- You must provide your own basic hand tools
- Basic understanding of the other trades work and sequence of construction
- Ability to work independently and run small jobs.
- Ability to run a small crew, provide layout, and general administrative and supervisory tasks.
- Ability to perform hands on work, carpentry, general labor and miscellaneous tasks.
- Ability to lift heavy loads up to 75#
- Ability to layout and confirm subcontractor layout
- Experience in managing the punch list and closeout process
Ducas Construction is seeking Laborers to work on a variety of different types of projects. Applicants shall be motivated, dependable, organized and capable of working as part of a team and have the ability to work independently. Applicants should be driven by quality safety and efficiency.
Ducas Construction is growing and encourages applicants with the goal of long term employment, quality work, and the desire to work on a diverse range of commercial projects to apply. All skill levels will be considered based on the attitude of the applicant, although experience is preferred.
Typical Work Activities
- Demo and debris disposal
- Carpentry tasks – Framing & Siding
- Snow Removal
- General Labor
- Minimum 2 Years Construction Experience
- Current Driver’s License
- Dependable Transportation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Hand Tools
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75#
- English speaking is preferred – minimal English required.
Although we are not currently hiring for other positions, we are always looking to connect with talented individuals.
Please complete the following form to be considered for present or future opportunities: